Top 5 PCB Investment Condos
Top 5 Condos To Invest In And Why
1. Shores of Panama - Shores of Panama is a 23 story highrise condo located in Panama City Beach, Florida. It showcases it's very own Bar & Grill with affordable prices, a 24 hour gym, a full-service spa, a lagoon style pool, and a covered parking garage on the same side of the street, making crossing the busy roads after you park a non-issue. Shores of panama is one of the largest condo's on the beach, providing great gulf views, and has sold a whopping 65 units so far in 2019 alone, for an average sale price of $264,343.12.
2. Majestic Beach Resort - Majestic Beach resort is a fantastic resort to own. This resort features private balconies, 3 outdoor pools, 2 indoor heated pools, a tennis court, Bar & Grill, and even its own movie theatre. Everything Majestic has to offer is reflected greatly in its rental value. Whether you just want a condo that rents well year-round, or you're looking for a condo the family can utilize on holidays, Majestic has everything you could ask for and more. A fantastic 55 units have transferred ownership at Majestic this year, for an average sale price of $342,503.82. It's not hard to see why Majestic is so popular.
3. Tidewater - Tidewater Beach resort is a luxury highrise condominum with 31 floors of units to offer. With its own movie theatre, Bar & Grille, outdoor and indoor heated pools, and a 4,300 square foot fitness center, your guests won't have to leave the resort for anything. Tidewater also features one of the gulf's largest private beaches, giving you or your guests more room and privacy while you lounge on the beach overlooking it's emerald green waters. Tidewater Beach resort has had 55 transactions this year so far, with an average sale price of $353,822,73.
4. Edgewater Beach Resort - Edgewater Beach Resort features not only 5 large towers full of units, but also an additional 33 buildings of units next to it's very own 3 par golf course, basketball and tennis courts, and 6 of Edgewater's 11 pools. On the tower side of the resort is where you will find the children's Splash Pad, the Bar & Grill, Starbucks and much more. Edgewater is the only full-service resort on the beach, commonly resulting in many guests staying on the property for the entirety of their stay is actually quite common. Focusing on the Tower units sales, Edgewater's resort has seen 40 transactions this year for an average price of $338,397.50.
5. Emerald Beach Resort- Emerald Beach Resort is a very comfortable and spacious condominium, with pools, a tiki bar, starbucks, and plenty of room to lounge on the pool deck or for the children to play. Emerald Beach Resort is also in a great location, less than a mile away from Pier Park, Panama City Beach’s outdoor mall and shopping center. This resort is another great place to stay and rents well due to its amenities and location. Emerald Beach Resort has seen 38 transactions this year, with an average sale price of $289,813. 16
Contact the Miller Team at Miller&Associates Realty to purchase your next beach escape. 850.249.6655 email@example.com