5 Must Try Restaurants in PCB
Top 5 restaurants you HAVE to try in Panama City Beach, Florida.
1. Runaway Island - Runaway Island is a two story restaurant located right on the beach, with breathtaking views of the emerald green waters crashing on the crystal-like beaches of panama city from almost any table in the building. Runaway Island has great dishes such as their Blackened Mahi tacos, Runaway Grouper, and Grilled Swordfish. Find Runaway Island’s website below. https://runawayislandpcb.com
2. Nick’s slice of Brooklyn Pizzeria and Bar - Nick’s is a pizzeria located right across the street from the beach and serves top of the line pizza, stromboli's, and subs. Nick’s gives you option to order by the pie or the slice, at affordable prices. Go try a slice of ‘The Godfather’, Nick’s specialty pizza that weighs in at an incredible 2 lbs per slice! Find them on their website below. Nick's Slice of Brooklyn
3. Fatty Patty’s Cakes and Cafe - Fatty Patty’s is a fantastic Brunch restaurant you need to check out if you’re in PCB. From their Biscuits and Gravy to their Chicken Salad Sandwich, Fatty Patty’s is sure to prove your tastebuds with an experience you won’t forget, and service to match it. https://www.fattypattys.com
4. Gulf Coast Burger Co. - Gulf Coast Burger Co. is another great restaurant located here in PCB. They serve the best burgers on the beach, and have incredible menu selections such as the Alabama Burger, which is actually topped with a chicken wing. If you aren’t looking for a unique burger, you can build your own or try one of their CAT5 shakes which will blow you away, literally. Find their website below. https://www.gcburgerco.com
5. Salty Sue’s - Salty Sue’s is a fantastic place to eat and is located on the west end of the beach off of US 98. Salty Sue’s menu is truly diverse with multiple options to choose from such as wings, burgers, sandwiches, BBQ, and even seafood. The whole family will have no problem finding something they like here. Find their website below.
Post a Comment